Application of Anti-termite Balcony Railing
Balcony railing by more attention, more and more consumers are using the new outdoor balcony railings to decorate their own outdoor space. The use of wood-plastic balcony railings is a very good design, the owners enjoy the wonderful outdoor time, but also fully meet their style. Essentially, building a wood-plastic balcony rail is not as complex as you might think. You can do it yourself.
How To Install Anti-termite Balcony Railing
Start by designing your balcony railings. You can design different schemes on your balcony. Once you have completed the basic layout of the railings and decided how much material you need, we can produce accurate materials with the dimensions you give us. Our project team can help you decide what solutions are right for you. This will make ordering the panel easier and create more visual symmetry, allowing the installation process to reduce the annoyance.
If you have this idea, do not hesitate to contact our team. We will be happy to lead you through the process to help you complete your outdoor balcony decoration.
Wood railing is slowly being replaced by low cost affordable composite railing , NewSuperWPC produce composite railing are made from 60% recycled wood fibres and 40% recycled polyethylene, bonding agent, additives and tint. it has many advantages over wood railings. The major advantages are
1. The composite railings are long lasting. They last longer than wood railings, They are virtually low maintenance . The painting required for wooden railings is not required for the composite railings.
2. Composite railings look good for long time if you have selected the material in a proper way. It is ideal material for railing. can nails, drilling, cutting, bonding, nailed or fixing, the surface smooth and delicate, according to personal preferences, select the railing style.
3. There is no need to paint, seal, stain or waterproof, and is ideal to use , durability and weather resistance are required, it also eco-friendly and long-lasting. meanwhile ,The composite railing is very hard wearing, does not absorb water, and will not rot, splinter, split or warp.
4. Our composite railing can be worked just like timber using standard woodworking tools and it’s easy to clean and maintain.
5. Composite railing are available in four different attractive colours – teak, coffee ,grey and light red. low cost affordable composite railing can anti-UV and ensure your railing continues to look its best as time goes on.